Welcome to the Community Caring Collaborative
Click here to view Washington County: One Day at a Time - the moving documentary produced by Speaking Place
We're here to help you!
Here's a list of the services we offer to families like yours in Washington County. Click on the "Services & Programs" tab above or on the name of a service listed below to learn more about the ways these programs can help your family:
- Bridging Program – to help families with babies and children who have medical or developmental conditions that affect parenting and child development. Bridging Providers build on your family’s strengths and help you plan what you need for your child to bloom by anticipating and arranging services and supports in Washington County.
- Early Childhood Consultation & Outreach Services – These services are available to child care centers, Head Start centers, pre-schools, early elementary grades and families.
- Training and Curriculum Development – The CCC is also serving children by offering training and curriculum development for child-serving providers in Washington County.
The mission of the CCC is to nurture and sustain collaboration that expands resources and results in greater hope, health and wellbeing for Washington County people.
Upcoming CCC Events
- September 2nd, 2016, C4 - The CCC Council (C4) m... more
- September 7th, 2016, WG Lunch & Learn - Work Group Lunch &... more
- September 7th, 2016, Poverty Busters - Join Poverty Busters o... more
- September 14th, 2016, Savvy Caregiver Traini... - Savvy Caregiver Traini... more
- September 19th, 2016, CCC All Staff - Monthly meeting of all... more
Recent CCC News
- July 8th, 2016, Leadership Transitions... - The Community Caring C... more
- June 20th, 2016, Caregivers Conference... - The Community Caring C... more
- October 11th, 2015, Downeast group helps l... - Article by Johanna Bil... more
- October 1st, 2015, Family Futures Downeas... - White House Recognizes... more
- September 28th, 2015, Family Futures Downeas... - Machias group’s antipo... more