Welcome to the Community Caring Collaborative
With the proper care, the possibilities for our children are endless.
Family Futures Downeast and the Hope Fund have moved! Locate them under Services & Programs on our website
Click here to view Washington County: One Day at a Time - the moving documentary produced by Speaking Place
We're here to help you!
Here's a list of the services we offer to families like yours in Washington County. Click on the "Services & Programs" tab above or on the name of a service listed below to learn more about the ways these programs can help your family:
- Bridging Program – to help families with babies and children who have medical or developmental conditions that affect parenting and child development. Bridging Providers build on your family’s strengths and help you plan what you need for your child to bloom by anticipating and arranging services and supports in Washington County.
- Integrated Services – we have Infant and Family Support Specialists placed at a variety of locations in Washington County to allow families to access infant, child and family support services at their local health centers.
- Early Childhood Consultation & Outreach Services – These services are available to child care centers, Head Start centers, pre-schools and early elementary grades (up to grade 3).
- Training and Curriculum Development – The CCC is also serving children by offering training and curriculum development for child-serving providers in Washington County.
The mission of the CCC is to develop a seamless, family-driven, culturally-competent, strength-based, public-health-oriented service system that will help children and their families fulfill their potential and live healthier, happier, more hopeful lives that are substance free.
Upcoming CCC Events
- May 30th, 2013, Trauma & Its Impac... - The Washington County... more
- June 5th, 2013, Jonesport Play Group - Jonesport Play group (... more
- June 7th, 2013, C4 - CCC Council meets 8:30... more
- June 7th, 2013, Resource Family Suppor... - Resource Family Suppor... more
- June 18th, 2013, CCC Work Group - The CCC's Work Group m... more
Recent CCC News
- September 28th, 2012, CCC Welcomes Charley M... - The Community Caring... more
- August 29th, 2012, Family Futures Downeas... - The Community Caring C... more
- May 23rd, 2012, Substance Abuse Featur... - Click here to read a U... more
- May 1st, 2012, More Babies Born Addic... - ABC online news articl... more
- April 3rd, 2012, Marjorie Withers Inter... - On March 30th, a full-... more