Welcome to the Community Caring Collaborative
Click here to view Washington County: One Day at a Time - the moving documentary produced by Speaking Place
We're here to help you!
Here's a list of the services we offer to families like yours in Washington County. Click on the "Services & Programs" tab above or on the name of a service listed below to learn more about the ways these programs can help your family:
- Bridging Program – to help families with babies and children who have medical or developmental conditions that affect parenting and child development. Bridging Providers build on your family’s strengths and help you plan what you need for your child to bloom by anticipating and arranging services and supports in Washington County.
- Early Childhood Consultation & Outreach Services – These services are available to child care centers, Head Start centers, pre-schools, early elementary grades and families.
- Training and Curriculum Development – The CCC is also serving children by offering training and curriculum development for child-serving providers in Washington County.
The mission of the CCC is to nurture and sustain collaboration that expands resources and results in greater hope, health and wellbeing for Washington County people.
Upcoming CCC Events
- September 2nd, 2015, Poverty Busters Meetin... - Join Poverty Busters o... more
- September 4th, 2015, C4 Meeting - The CCC Council (C4) m... more
- September 16th, 2015, Safety Net Programs fo... - Maine Equal Justice Pa... more
- September 22nd, 2015, CCC Work Group - The CCC's Work Group m... more
- October 2nd, 2015, C4 - The CCC Council (C4) m... more
Recent CCC News
- August 12th, 2015, Jane Weil - 2015 CCC H... - Jane Weil accepts th... more
- August 12th, 2015, We Care Baby Center -... - more
- May 1st, 2014, CCC director recognize... - Rewarding Resiliency B... more
- April 8th, 2014, Marjorie Withers Recei... - Marjorie Withers, LCPC... more
- September 12th, 2013, Poverty Institute - Fo... - Forum arming participa... more