Welcome to the Community Caring Collaborative
With the proper care, the possibilities for our children are endless.
Click here to view Washington County: One Day at a Time - the moving documentary produced by Speaking Place
We're here to help you!
Here's a list of the services we offer to families like yours in Washington County. Click on the "Services & Programs" tab above or on the name of a service listed below to learn more about the ways these programs can help your family:
- Bridging Program – to help families with babies and children who have medical or developmental conditions that affect parenting and child development. Bridging Providers build on your family’s strengths and help you plan what you need for your child to bloom by anticipating and arranging services and supports in Washington County.
- Early Childhood Consultation & Outreach Services – These services are available to child care centers, Head Start centers, pre-schools, early elementary grades and families.
- Training and Curriculum Development – The CCC is also serving children by offering training and curriculum development for child-serving providers in Washington County.
The mission of the CCC is to nurture and sustain collaboration that expands resources and results in greater hope, health and wellbeing for Washington County people.
Upcoming CCC Events
- August 5th, 2015, Poverty Busters - Join Poverty Busters o... more
- August 7th, 2015, C4 - The CCC Council (C4) m... more
- August 7th, 2015, Washington County Pove... - This group meets month... more
- August 25th, 2015, CCC Work Group - The CCC's Work Group m... more
- September 2nd, 2015, Poverty Busters Meetin... - Join Poverty Busters o... more
Recent CCC News
- May 1st, 2014, CCC director recognize... - Rewarding Resiliency B... more
- April 8th, 2014, Marjorie Withers Recei... - Marjorie Withers, LCPC... more
- September 12th, 2013, Poverty Institute - Fo... - Forum arming participa... more
- September 28th, 2012, CCC Welcomes Charley M... - The Community Caring... more
- August 29th, 2012, Family Futures Downeas... - The Community Caring C... more